I really like to stay out of these things, but all the Gary bashing that
goes on here is completely unfair for someone who's not hear to defend
himself.  I remember that ordeal Dan, it wasn't exactly a pretty one... and
my recollection isn't what you've said here.  You say "unlike gary" as if
he went out of his way to screw you.

I will say this:  I frequently buy parts from gary.  I get exactly what I
ordered for what I wanted to pay, delivered when I want it.  And most
importantly, I know the quality of what I'm getting because the person
selling it to me actually cares enough to research it.  I haven't found
another parts person who could do that for me so consistently.  And I'm a
demanding customer.

I do, however, miss getting all the "free" extras and mistakes from using
other parts vendors.  I still have lots of odd stuff on the shelf at home I
never ordered from years ago.

Its time to end the Gary bashing... hes a great parts supplier and a honest
person to deal with.  Lots of of people on this list are given the wrong
idea over and over again based on the conversions here.  I whole heatedly
recommend Gary to lots of people.  (Thats http://buyeuroparts.com/, but you
can just email or chat with him to place an order like I do)

Jaime