No, I got that courtesy of Gary Hurst, also known as "Jabba the Hurst", some
time ago.

The exact reason is clouded in my memory, but I seem to recall it had to do
with a business transaction I had with Rusty some years ago.

Unlike Gary, Rusty stood by his word even though he had no obligation to do so.
Another reason to do business with the Q. He is truly a man of his word, a
personality trait that is sadly becoming less common in our society.

Dan no longer Poos