On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:34:36 -0600 Diesel Head <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alles:
>
> THe electric fan is not running on my 300D.  FOrtunately it was not as
> hot today, only in the 90s.  I believe the fan is controlled by one of
> the switches at the top front of the OM603.  Can anyone tell me which
> switch, and how to connect or ground or power wires to make the fan run
> constantly.

Loren,

I have attached selected pages from the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
and the ComponentLocations file. The top center picture of the
ComponentLocations excerpt shows the location of R15, the Auxiliary Fan
Preresistor. Connecting +12 to one side of the resistor (the one with the
Black/White wire, if I read the schematic of the ETM correctly) will
cause both auxiliary fans to run continuously at full speed.

Craig