I've received NO msgs from list yesterday or today.  'Been sending/receiving
individual/direct msgs to/from Max, OK Don, Andrew and others not on list, but
rcvd NOTHING from okiebenz list.  I have done NOTHING consciously to disrupt
receipt of list postings; I've changed NOTHING.  (I did re-subscribe late last
night.)  Evidently the list is receiving my postings, but I'm receiving NOTHING
back ('cept coupla direct, off list postings from Max, Don and Andrew).  What
could have happened to "cut me off?"  What can I do get back on?  If you have
an answer, don't send it to me via the list - I'M NOT RECEIVING IT.  Send it to
me off list.

Wilton