We do not blacklist outgoing mail, we only blacklist incoming mail.

On 8/10/2012 9:48 AM, Allan Streib wrote:
Sounds like okiebenz.com might have been blacklisted by your ISP.  Might
want to get in touch with their tech support.

Is anyone else on the list on rr.com?

"WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> writes:

I've received NO msgs from list yesterday or today.  'Been sending/receiving
individual/direct msgs to/from Max, OK Don, Andrew and others not on list, but rcvd
NOTHING from okiebenz list.  I have done NOTHING consciously to disrupt receipt of list
postings; I've changed NOTHING.  (I did re-subscribe late last night.)  Evidently the
list is receiving my postings, but I'm receiving NOTHING back ('cept coupla direct, off
list postings from Max, Don and Andrew).  What could have happened to "cut me
off?"  What can I do get back on?  If you have an answer, don't send it to me via
the list - I'M NOT RECEIVING IT.  Send it to me off list.

Wilton