Well, if it doesn't rain, storm, etc., I may go out in coupla hours and cut the weeds/grass. Hafta pump up both rear tires on the John Deere; front tire I slimed several years ago still holding up. Might oughta (that's Southern for "maybe I should" just in case any of "youse guys/y'all" have trouble translating) slime the rear ones.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lost again? Test

What would you like to talk about? We could start a tire or oil discussion or evaluate the MBs on Craiglist and Ebay. What are you doing for entertainment lately? The local airport takes up pilots who aren't licensced and lets them fly if they show themselves to be capable. Daughter bought me an hour for my birthday several years ago and it was fun. The 172 is easy to fly. Of course, you may have already had more than enough flying.
Gerry

From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Maybe I'm shell shocked.
Wilton