Yep, 'believe it was.  ATTABOY to you, too!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1985 300CD Klima relay - where is it?

Rich wins the internet for the second time today!!! WOOOO WOOOO! Was it
not Rich who first asked, "Are you sure you have enough refrigerant?"

--R

On 8/15/12 1:11 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:
Now that the dust has settled, the AC/hot air issue was way simpler
than any of us had imagined, and the #14 fuse may also have been a red
herring.  The system was simply low on freon and now everything works
perfectly.  SWMBO will now become SWIP (she who is pleased).