I object to the sudden logic that recognizing and accepting that no one
leaves this world alive somehow makes you "depressed".

Further, I object to the idea that just because we live in a financial
depression with near total lack of good leadership that we are personally
"depressed".

FFS... doesn't anybody own or wear big boy pants anymore?

Grant...