From: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
I object to the sudden logic that recognizing and accepting that no one
leaves this world alive somehow makes you "depressed".

Further, I object to the idea that just because we live in a financial
depression with near total lack of good leadership that we are personally
"depressed".

G:  Who said that?  Haven't heard those (logical?) assumptions before.

FFS... doesn't anybody own or wear big boy pants anymore?
Grant...

G: Some of the men who wear big boy pants are the most surprised of anyone when they develop symptoms of depression. Using willpower to cure oneself is very effective but the person has to learn how to use willpower. That's why will-training groups such as those listed on www.Recovery-Inc.com have been so effective for the past 75 years. Many veterans with PTSD have regained their mental health after learning will training.
Gerry

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Gerry wrote:
> I second that.

I'm not gonna spend those dollars for a professional.  Food is more
important than some $&*@! professional.
Yeah, some of that fits and the head needs a re-boot, for sure, but I
am doubtful that will happen.
Thanks for the kick, guys.
mao

-----