Yep, I need to string these all along under the car, around wheel wells, etc., on my 350SDL. Would that make me a "dude" or just another damned fool? Oh, maybe I could start wearing my pants with the crotch way down between my knees, too. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] You need this

That's nothing. They make multicolor LED strips with controllers that you can set up to respond to your stereo output.

I was looking at them with my son (thank goodness he didn't want to put some in his car!)

They are actually pretty cool, as it's easy to set up and cut the strips to length and just plug them into the controller.

Dan