enough) if I had a seatbottom that wasn't all squashed out and broken. theres obviously a broken spring in the drivers seat although its not currently sticking through the seat there is a hole.

My 190D had a broken spring, and it poked my wife in the ass when
she steered it home.  (On the end of a rope.)  I welded a splint
across the broken spring and patched up the hole it chewed in the
pad.  Now all I have left to deal with is the hole in the cover.

Made a world of difference to the feel of the seat.

I've had good luck splinting the broken springs in these seats.
By splinting, I mean that I weld a steel jacket over the break,
so that the spring ends (which are tacked together too) are
well supported by new metal.  I think that you could get much
the same effect using JB Weld, though this would be a lot less
easy (and more expensive) to do.

-- Jim