Local parts stores have crap filters for twice the price of correct Rusty ones.
Rusty is the man (pun not intended) for filters!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2012, at 11:20 PM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Friend coupla days ago was asking about my MB oil changes; 'asked where I get
my oil and filters.  Answer:  "oil (M1 Diesel truck) at Wally's; filters from
our favorite Georgian, Rusty."  Friend wanted to know why don't I get 'em from
local parts store.  Answer:  "Don't think they sell a filter I wanta use.  I
have confidence in Rusty's filters; 'don't have confidence in whatever local
parts store is selling, if anything for my MB's."  Oh, and Rusty's filters come
to my front door.  'Don't plan to change from Rusty's filters, but now I'm just
curious - do local parts stores have 'em for 123's, 124's, 126's, etc?  If so,
what are they - POS?  'Hope I can sleep okay tonight not knowing.  ;<)

Wilton