Fleetguard used to be good. I'd go with Wix or Fleetguard unless you want to buy 3 and cut them apart to see who is good/bad.

Fleetguard I believe is still owned by Cummins. In 1979 Fleeguard were made by Walker Deluxe (Yep the muffler people), which was then owned by Tenneco.

It's been my experience that napa store brand filters exceed the cost of Wix by a significant amount. (in some cases the napa filter is 2.5x the price of the Wix!)

I've got an application that Rusty isn't able to help me with; my choices are NAPA (ouch), Wix, and Fleetguard.

FWIW, it's a Mitsibishi S4Q2 engine; 33hp @1800rpm. Any thoughts?

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net