Sent from my iPad

On Oct 9, 2012, at 5:07 AM, "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>

Regarding Allan's requirements for a 5 minute recharge time, last time I had to
fill up with gas for the MB, I waited 10 minutes in line and then another 20
minutes at the pump and then had to wait in line another 10 minutes to get my
receipt as the machine at the pump was inoperative. That was for gas..diesel
fuel could easily double that time due to the limited number of pumps. My
carport has a no waiting in line policy.

John