Remind me where you folks are.

Randy

On 29/10/2012 4:09 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:
Things are just starting to ramp up as darkness falls. The rain is getting
serious and the wind is starting to gust. I'm not seriously worried, we get
some pretty good wind anyway.
I bought a gallon of camp fuel, I usually keep 2 gallons on hand so this is
just a backup, I've got 3 gallons of kerosene, 1 gallon of mix gas for the
generator and a half dozen 1# cans of propane plus 3 gallons for the grill. I
put the battery charger on my 110ah battery that will run lights and laptops,
it was charged, which reminds me I should put it on my spare group 49 battery,
suspenders and belt after all.
The woodstove is lit, the wood room is about 3/4 full, the outside rack has a
half cord under a tarp.

In a minute I'm going to roast a chicken for dinner, bake bread and cook some
turkey cutlets for lunch tomorrow.

-Curt