Were these out of warranty? Antec has a long 5yr warranty period, compared to most other brands.

Luther

On 11/1/2012 4:39 AM, John Reames wrote:
I quit buying Antec power supplies because of them; three successive power
supplies dying due to them is enough.  The last one that I bought was a
Silverstone, and haven't had a whit of trouble.

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net

On Oct 31, 2012, at 20:42, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>