On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:00:39 -0400 John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> They failed right at the end of warranty.
>
> I can't remember what the first one was, but the last two were Neo's,
> neo480, or neo400 iirc.

I have had good success with Antec, though the last power supply I bought
(for a server computer at the Lab) was a Seasonic because it was rated
80+ Gold.

Craig

> John W Reames
> jream...@verizon.net
> Home: +14106646986
> Mobile: +14437915905
>
> On Nov 1, 2012, at 10:16, Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:
>
> > Were these out of warranty?  Antec has a long 5yr warranty period,
> > compared to most other brands.
> >
> > Luther
> >

> > On 11/1/2012 4:39 AM, John Reames wrote:
> >> I quit buying Antec power supplies because of them; three successive
> >> power supplies dying due to them is enough.  The last one that I
> >> bought was a Silverstone, and haven't had a whit of trouble.
> >>
> >> --
> >> John W Reames
> >> jream...@verizon.net
> >> Home: +14106646986
> >> Mobile: +14437915905

Craig

Present:'95 E320        Sebastian  112 kmi
        '94 E420        Oskar      127 kmi (awaiting parting out)
        '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   267 kmi
Past:   '86 190E/2.3
        '72 220/8
        '64 190Dc       Emma