Starting the process of trying to figure out how to create a half way decent web site and will be needing some ideas as to content. Its y'alls site really so what do you want to see? Some of the stuff from mbz.org is up as far as articles go but Im not sure we should be coping that stuff directly. I dont think its copyrighted since its all just derived from posts over the years but still probably should. If anybody has any subjects for articles they would like to see, let me know. Will probably need volunteers to right up some articles for different repairs, mods or what not. Probably have a section for list members pictures, pictures of their cars and that sort of thing. Might also be nice to include the archives from the old lists if anybody has that stuff handy. Anyways, just give me your imput and will see what we can come up with.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,