Jim wrote: "I'm not big on used shoes.  (Nor underwear, mattresses, etc.) But
hey, I wear socks so what do I care?  I'd think that with
some nuclear-grade disinfectant, and maybe a day or so in the shop oven at 200
degrees, that a quality used shoe would be worth
considering."

I have purchased three pair of used shoes.  Two from Goodwill thrift store and
one on ebay.  They were all in nearly perfect shape and were Johnston Murphy
and Allen Edmonds.  I wouldn't have bought them if they had lots of wear.  I
have been very happy with them.  I have been doing some research on this and I
think I am going to start selling men's shoes on ebay.  But, they will only be
top name brands and in Excellent Shape.  I have two pair Allen Edmonds, Two
pair Cole Haans, and two pair of Bostonian (the older version with all leather
soles and leather lined and leather insoles. It will probably just end up being
a hobby that I don't make money on, unless it will provide me with free dress
shoes for work.

There seemed to be a lot of interest in boots.  So, which brands of boots would
be worth buying to resell?

Donald H. Snook

http://www.mtsqh.com/