Scott wrote:
> I must say that our media (even folks like O-Reilly) do a very poor job
> either researching or presenting (or both) the true facts when it comes to
> gun issues.

Does anyone remember the beginning of talk radio and Rush Limbaugh?  I
also remember listening to Alan Berg, speaking of guns...
I clearly remember 1989 +/- hearing Rush in his early days as national
host.  He was repeatedly very clear to say that this was
entertainment, *not* information.  His gig is $$, as is O-Reilly and
all the others - every one of them, probably including NPR.

mao