On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:07:35 -0600 Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:
>

> > Is it a touch screen?
>
> Yes. In the description it says "Capacitive touch screen" whatever that
> indicates.

In that case, the glass might be more than just glass. It might have
electrodes on it that enable the touch function.

> >  Can you take the glass out and have it still
> > operate correctly?
>
> I have yet to disassemble it. I will know Sunday evening. I thought
> about it, and I may look for someone who does stained glass to cut the
> screens.

If you find wires connected to a connector on the glass, it won't work
without it. If, on the other hand, the touch function electrodes are on
the display, you might be able to remove the glass and have it function
properly. If this is the case, replacing the glass will work.

Craig