Yes they do. Zagg and any number of other suppliers offer such items for Judy
about any device. You can even order sheets of it to do your own thing.

The problem is the digitizer, which lies directly below the glass and contains
the capacitive sensing layer that "sees" your fingers when they touch it. If
the digitizer is part of the glass matrix, you have to get the complete part
from the OEM or their supplier.

Might want to check someplace like eBay.

Dan

Sent from my iPad