Indy has forbidden me from working on the car anymore.  He chased injectors and
plugs.  Turned out there was nothing wrong with the injector we thought had
failed.  He swapped two newer in, then two that were already living there in to
no effect on the miss.  They all worked in other holes, so those were not the
culprit in the end.

I mentioned collecting a set and having them cleaned.  He got mad and told me
to stop messing with the car.

clay