Have you put in your advance request for $20billion in recovery funds?

--R

On 2/8/13 2:56 PM, Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
We're all settled in here in NE New Jersey waiting for the heavy snow to
start.  Fire is burning, short ribs braising on the the stove, some beer in
the fridge, and snow blower and generator standing by if needed.  Light
snow has been falling all day.

On the way home I was reminded again how good W123s can be in foul
weather... my ugly Cooper UltraNoise snow tires did a great job of
navigating the slushy mess out on I-80.  On one hand I feel bad driving it
in these bad conditions, but I did buy the car for daily driving.  And it
handles weather like this so well.

I hope all those north east of hear do ok, should be much worse than what
they're calling for here.

Jaime