This has to do with the hearing impaired. Will your synthesized speech program quickly turn ordinary speech into synthesized speech? If so, what is the name of the program?
Thanks,
Gerry

From: "Kevin Kraly" <kevinpadd...@gmail.com>
I'd be amazed if you could type a whole email in accent....

And the accent is even more entertaining when spoken by my computer's synthesized speech! Hopefully, nawt to many cahs ah snowed ovah along the streets neah Hahvahd Squayah aftah this stawm!

Kevin in LaPorte, Colorado, praying for snow since it's been so dry

-----
No virus found in this message.