Kevin,

I do some work with JAWS, as the son of some friends is visually impaired
(almost totally blind since birth.)  Every time Lawrence gets a new computer I
have to go over and set JAWS up for him.

It's a pretty amazing piece of software and really does a good job.

As an aside, Lawrence used to be a "character" on a very popular local radio
show called "Bubba the Love Sponge."  He even did some "blind" videos - do be
aware that this is not safe for work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T9JCKn5Yd4

Dan