Speaking of vintage ads, found these interesting Kerner incinerator co.
ad's from the '20s on eBay the other day....Surely, you won't tolerate
the garbage can in your new home?

I think the one immediately below is my favorite, with the mangy dog
digging in the garbage can, fly swarm & giant fly terrorizing the baby!

"Starve those filthy flies"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1929-Ad-Kernerator-Kerner-Household-Garbage-Waste-Incinerator-Bugs-Flies-Pests-/370763326037

"The unwelcome gifts that Santa Clause left"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1930-Ad-Kerner-Kernerator-Incinerator-Home-Garbage-Disposal-Burning-Maid-Mess-/310606271025

"Your servants could tell you!"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/W-F-WALLACE-HOME-WINNETKA-IL-IN-1920-KERNERATOR-AD-/360595313635

"How to banish the garbage can forever!"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-Ad-Kernerator-Garbage-Incinerator-Van-Sickle-Home-ORIGINAL-ADVERTISING-/310607450358

I love the house (or Castle?) in the last ad though, but can't locate a
Varchmont, NY to find out if it still exists. Anyone know?

--
Chris J.