Clear your caches and all that junk in your browser history and it might "take"

--R

On 3/18/13 3:11 PM, Chris James wrote:
Dan,

Just renewed my subscription for another few years & had no issues, running Firefox on my PC. Does it give any reason at all? What is happening exactly?

Perhaps it's a CC verification issue. Make sure the billing info matches exactly what is on your CC statement. Password too long/short may do this too?