On 18/03/2013 4:05 PM, Chris James wrote:

Yes, that too, as well as making sure everything is updated (OS, browser, java, virus software ect.). Always good to take 30-60min every few weeks or so & update "everything" on your computer, Defrag, organize files ect.

Also, Piriform make a great software (ccleaner) for cleaning browser history, cookies, temps files ect & it's free!!

UNLESS . . . you have something that will not work with the updates. I use a program to access government databases like land titles records and it will not run on the new versions of JAVA. I have to avoid updating Java when Java wants to do so. The last time I let it go ahead, I was dead in the water for several days - could not search anything.

Randy