Thanks. Interesting perspective about the wood vs metal. With wood, once the
material is gone, it's gone. With metal you can always move it around and add
more so for me it's easier but getting the metal to go where you want is where
the challenge lies.

I'll be doing more to my friends pagoda in the next couple of months. The top
corner of that fender repair was not done to my satisfaction but I ran out of
time- he lives in DC and I was just visiting. During the next visit I'll remove
the headlight bucket (drill out all spot welds) to give more access to the
fender. I'll be able to finesse the repair a bit more!

Sent from my iPhone