Come to Arizona, where we have some real sunshine, in your black on black
car. Learn about heat that gives you second degree burns at every contact
point. Then stay in love with your black beauty.. haha..

I've heard there actually are folks that love pain... not one of them.

Grant... In the land of white cars and cool color interiors..