Grndson told me last night that 3 guys from DC called 'im coupla days ago to interview him for internship there this summer. Grndson doesn't think he did very well; 'said he stumbled a bit on a question about working with groups - what group projects he's done, etc. I told 'im, "Don't worry about it; even if you really did do poorly, which I doubt, it was 15 minutes of very good training - 'makes you better prepared for what may come next." If he doesn't go to DC for the summer, I think he'll stay in Chapel Hill and take another Arabic course.

BTW, Rich, what's the latest on car for "The Boy Doc?"

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Grndson grad school

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:39:42 -0400 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

# 1 Grndson graduating from UNC-CH May 12 - international affairs and
linguistics; all of the schools ('bout 8 or 9) he applied to for grad
school accepted him, but UNC-CH made the best overall offer (certainly,
the most affordable) - one year "free;" second year at Institute
d'Etude Politique de Paris, which costs about same as a year at
UNC-CH.  'May be interning in DC again this summer.

Congratulations! I presume you will be going to the graduation ceremony.

Craig