Yes. Grnson spent his junior college year in Menton, France, in the Foreign Studies Program. This time will be in Paris.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Grndson grad school

UNC's program is that you pay the UNC tuition then get to go to some other school outside the US. Of course, many of those schools are much cheaper to attend, so UNC makes a pile of money on the deal.

Daughter spent a semester in Granada, Spain at the university there, the school kicked in a bit for travel expenses, which I guess we paid for in the margin. So it really is not that great a deal, but saves the effort of enrolling at the foreign school, transferring credits, and all that.

--R