Alex Chamberlain wrote:

I've been using this one for about eight or nine years and been completely
satisfied with it.  It came with a spare parts list and phone number to
call, which I always think is a good sign that the company expects you to
keep it a while, but hasn't needed any repair yet.

http://www.go2marine.com/product/100565F/suckup-oil-extractor-with-probes.html

Alex

Suckup looks a bit like a weed sprayer with the pump valves installed backward so it evacuates when you work the pump.

Hmm, that gives me an idea, sort of like the homemade speedi-bleed....

Mitch.