My son is a Hoya and I am sending LOTS of money your way, both to Gtown and to Unkie. That earns me a voice.

--R

On 5/2/13 2:39 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I welcome all you naysayers to visit and spend your hard earned dollars to
boost our tax base.  That is, if you have anything left after paying all
your taxes.

Seriously, book a cheap hotel through Priceline (bid no more than $60 for a
3 or 3.5 star) and enjoy free wine tastings, galleries, museums, lectures,
and embassy receptions.  You will have a fun weeknd without paying much.
Try and find a bad restaurant - I dare you will succeed.