I am not sure about how best to deal with the poverty stricken and cost of life.

#1 boy was planning on using the E300 to get to his job.  At the time of offer,
it was for graveyard shift unloading either trailer (Target) or airplane
(Fedex).  He would be able to return home with the car so that I would be able
to use it once I woke up.   With the car gone, he is now trying to figure out
how to get to the job on city bus, which does not run in the wee hours of the
night.  It would take him almost two hours to get  to the job, and another two
home.  A car cuts it to around 25 minutes if traffic is flowing well.

Cost of vehicle purchase, insurance and fuel instead of maybe $60/mo. for the
bus and around $40 a shift of wasted time based on wages.  The poor want all
the goodies the established people have, so are trapped in unrealistic
expectations of what a good life entails.

Tax everybody until there is no cash flowing and see how far we get.

clay