Bottom line, gun laws are ineffective, more gun laws are only more
ineffective. In fact, so ineffective, criminals are drawn to areas where
they know there is a good supply of honest people who have things they want
and are unable to defend themselves.. like theaters with a "no guns
allowed" sign.. or a school "gun free zone".. both the scene of recent mass
shootings.. or how about 911 airplanes... how far would the terrorists have
gotten had even ONE legal citizen exercised his or her Constitutional Right
to self defense? How many lives could have been saved in each of the above
examples?

Takes backbone to not back down when an armed criminal presents a deadly
threat and you have the means to defend yourself.. ask any cop who has
trained for hundreds of hours to instantly shoot and save his own life.

It seems, we have selectively breed backbone out of our society. Now what?

Grant...