Andrew wrote:
> And vice versa, I might add.  And BTW, we do have a lot in common, more
> than you probably realize.

Excellent!!
May we all draw closure to the reality and stop living in the clouds of
should-be or could-be.  Reality is tough, but if we don't stop realize that
we are being played, we will all be in trouble.  Who is the play-master?
 Dunno, but it is clear none of our sources of 'facts' on either side are
truthful.  They are earning a living, paid for by the play-master.  Neither
progressive-liberal or fox is truth - there are zero facts.  We are being
played.  We need to stop the baloney on these issues and do what we need to
do together, not shoving responsibility or reality off to some agency or
law that will 'define' reality to 'good' for our safety or peace of mind.
 There is zero peace of mind - get real, get smart.  Do what we need to do.
 Do what we need to do together, not separately.  People make this nation,
not laws.  We can all enjoy chowdayQ, a brewski, a W123 and make things
happen.  If not, then the banned closure becomes reality.  We are ripping
this community-nation apart with non-facts.  We are being played.  Wake up.
mao