On 17/05/2013 7:32 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:
On May 12, 2013, at 8:25 PM, "Max" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Try replacing the oil pressure sensor first.  They are electronic and do go bad.

I changed the sender out today. No change. Will do the o-rings tomorrow. I hope
I haven't done any damage by running it with low oil pressure.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone

Try putting a test gauge on and see if there is actually pressure there.
Could still be in the wiring of the gauge itself?
You can get mechanic's tools that are intended for the purpose or make your own from a mechanical oil pressure gauge.
My son the mechanic has a snap on oil gauge.
I have a mechanical pressure gauge and a small diameter hydraulic hose that I have used on occasion.

Randy