On Spec BioDiesel, ASTM 52 is acid neutral, water free, and does indeed
provide excellent lubricity. Many lab tests support that claim.  You may
want to look at www.biodiesel.org for further information and spec.

Most home made BioDiesel is not fully tested to that Spec, however, and may
be "unknown values".

Grant... AZ