hi!

symptoms of a vacuum leak are rapidly showing up in our '85 300D (Calif); first the locks got slow to engage (with the Right Rear being the first and worst), shifting has become 'abrupt', and it's rapidly progressed to where the motor is intermittently slow to shut down when keying off.

is there a resource for how to trace down and repair leaks that anyone can point me to? any hints or tips as to what tool(s) i'm going to want?

    as always, thanks in advance for any help!

cheers!