I don't understand all the fuss. This was well known 5-6 years ago, when the
guy from AT&T came forward and revealed the splitters that the NSA had
installed on AT&T's backbones.

I am waiting to see how this pans out with the service providers, like
Facebook, Google and Apple. Were they being hacked by the NSA or were they
willing participants? I suspect they participated, especially since Apple
allegedly didn't come on board until after Jobs died. He would never have
agreed to something like this....

Based on things I have witnessed over the years, I am not at all surprised.

Dan

Sent from my iPad