I think in light of the Democrats use of the IRS to target conservatives, this
level of access by any federal agency is now pretty alarming.

Seems all that is needed is for a political appointee to declare that a group
is a "domestic terrorist threat" and the courts rubber stamp and then DHS is
reading your email and listening to your conversations and then sharing with
the political powers in office and when it's finally discovered some low level
hacks get sacked, but the election is already won so the buck ends when your
taxes go up and your liberty goes down.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC