My brother got a one owner driven by an old lady to church Lexus LS300 or 400 a
year or so ago. I rode in it last time I was there.

Very MB-like in that the ride and car were very solid, controls were well
thought out, etc.

He has had very little trouble or work on it. Says its been a great car and is
very reliable.

He got it through an auction buddy who trolls the local car auctions for stuff
like this.

Dan

Sent from my iPad