Yep, 'sounds familiar.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] starving youngsters

On 10/06/2013 5:39 PM, Scott Ritchey wrote:

clay wrote:
There are more starving younglings out there needing to make a stake so
they can produce more workers.
I don't know about starving, but there are a lot of younglings out there
that need to be told (or retold) that the world does not owe them a living.

Maybe but my boys are both working hard. My elder son is in Ottawa working as an intern architect.
My younger son is here working as a mechanic.
I worry about them getting into homes.
An average house here is worth about $300K now so one needs over $30K to get the keys.
Becoming more difficult for the kids to get started.
My wife and I bought in 1981 with abou $3K down.

Randy