Aint over yet, but thanks.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Canfield" <slozuk...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New driver seat is in wow

Here's a modern day Attaboy.........Wilton, You Rock!  Hahaha!

Mike
On Jun 12, 2013 10:08 AM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Well, not quite standing.  Triple ATTABOYS to you Henny.  (A super-human
feat by someone who does such daily is often overlooked by us mere mortals.
Such becomes expected routine from someone who does it all the time.)
Sorry, I've been too engrossed in a mower problem and other possibly
insignificant crap for several days to keep up with the ATTABOY
presentations.  Consider me severely chastised.   ;<)

BTW, y'all shoulda seen me loading the mower deck (don't know total
weight, but a PLENTY) onto my trailer by myself yesterday for trip to JD
dealer.  By judicious use of physics in my favor, I was able to do it in
spite of the walker interference (During one part of it, walker tried to
get away from me slightly down slope, but I caught it.). 'Am now planning
the deck unloading (safely, hopefully) when I return it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik and Fay" <heni...@gmail.com>