I "think" it is not as noticeable if I open the roof more.

Randy

On 12/06/2013 3:03 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Does the rattle go away if you open it a little more?  Or is it the same
for every gradation of openng?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

My car - 76 115 300D - has a rattle in the sunroof when it is partially
open.
I don't normally open it up very far except at night as I don't like the
sun shining in on me. I open it an inch or two to act as a vent but that is
about it.
However, when I do that it rattles.
Is this the nature of the beast or is there likely something in there that
needs attention?

Randy