*Over five thousands years ago, *

 Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your
asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay
down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the
Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price
of Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the
ecomomy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds,
etc. I called a sucicide hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was
connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They
got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

Folks, we're screwed...