'Don't know details. I'll ask Grndson if it's OK to pass his email address to you/her?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Let's Play Homeland Security Haiku! Was: Re: OT: Things that make you say hmmmm

He did not want to fool with his former SD so the daughter unit is getting the identical Mamabenz for a coupla weeks until I can get the Boybenz sorted for her (mama likes her car, though they are generally identical except her AC BLOWS ICE COLD). So driving the Mamabenz to CH where she will meet me Sat morning to do the swap, then I am driving the 96 Deville to DC for the boy, who is under the impression this car will be more reliable. Just in case Mama is getting a AAA membership so if he gets stranded at least they will bail him out, then he can figure out how to get around to his various gigs while it is being dealt with.

My daughter needs to find one of those internships, PM me some details and I will pass it along to her for future consideration, or maybe she can comms with the gs directly and sort it out.

--R