'Left another msg with answering service for Trent this morning: "Consider 31 May order canceled; initiate full refund. Please call." Answering service is not involved in the business and the ladies there have no knowledge of the business other than the many calls from frustrated/disgruntled customers.

Also sending following note to Trent this morning via FAX, buymbpa...@comcast.net and buymbpa...@gmail.com

June 13, 2013

Trent Fiorini, buymbparts

Re my 31 May order: 'been trying to reach you for several days via your answering service, your answering machine, FAX, etc., and have thus far received no response and no parts as ordered. My questions have been: "What is status of my order? Has the order been placed with the appropriate vendors? Has an invoice been initiated?" Messages I've received from Rusty Cullens and other customers(s) via the okiebenz discussion list also indicate the same type of lack of response on your part.

Regrettably, I must assume that response from you and delivery of the parts is not forthcoming, therefore, you may consider my 31 May 20013 order CANCELED, and I must demand a full refund of the $267.79 you collected from my credit card account on June 1, 2013.

I have also initiated an investigation and protest of the charge/transaction with USAA Credit Card Services. Initiation of a refund by you will end the investigation immediately.

I hope that whatever problems that have disrupted our relationship can be resolved, and I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Wilton W. Strickland
618 Park Ave.
Goldsboro, NC 27530